Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PADS net List Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdi_eng

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am pretty new to PADs and have a few issues that I can't figure out. I am working in version 9.1.

I am adding a few components to an existing design and when I push the Netlist to the PCB I get errors:
"Power or Ground Symbols used with wrong Net Name"
"Subnets with Missing Off-Page Reference"
"Subnets with Off-Page Reference to no other Subnet"

I have attached the error log.

Do the errors matter and what can cause these errors?

Attachments

• padsnet.err.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 156

Hi
For 3.3 V power symbol used for 5v so remove it. please check the symbol location

For a design with multiple supplies, can you only use the power symbol for one of the power nets? Is there more than one power symbol somewhere?
Thanks for the reply!!!!

For a design with multiple supplies, can you only use the power symbol for one of the power nets? Is there more than one power symbol somewhere?
Thanks for the reply!!!!
You can edit library part decal of the symbol and add CAE decal for required net name (you need also then update scheme from library). But I am extremely unsatisfyed with this solution, because of signal names are not general valid but absolutly design specific. So I would need to dismiss this stupidus check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back