Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to know software like proteus for FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeks

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
software like proteus

Hi,

I have joined this forum recently.

I want to know ,is there any software like Proteus VSM is out there for animated "co simulation" of FPGA and spice or even FPGA,Spice and MCU.

Can anybody help me.

Geeks

proteus like software

As FPGAs can be more coomplex than small CPUs .They require SIMULATION and CO-simulation .This can be accosmplished in several enviroments .On that is popular is MATLAB/SIMULINK .here you can simulate complex designs and later cosimulate with real hardware using the same enviroment .Each FPGA has its own tools that install in MATLAB and can be accessed for simulation .One popular is called system generator .Another is Chipchecker ans so forth .
There is also another enviroment calle LABVIEW .Where you can also simulate and design FPGA and DSP base projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.