Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Advice for Final Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS-ANI

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I am a third year student of BE-Electronics and Telecommunications in pune,india.
I seek your advice admist the reccesion to enhance my skill and hence take step in proper direction.

I will start with my basic skills/Courses i have undertaken
*Certificate In Network Management, Linux base (Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta)

*Few Seminars on Wireless network security.

*Workshop on Embedded system Design and Basic Application(International Institute of Information Technology, Pune) 9one week)

*Course on High Speed PCB design (yet to end, and i am yet to gain confidence)

*Conducted a workshop on robotics in my college event.

Along with this, i have an option to undertake a detailed workshop on Embedded system design, the detail of which has been attached.

Now, the query i ask from you is..

1)What electives should i take in final year? Embedded system, VLSI, Power electronics, etc

2) In which field my final year project should be made?
( I guess the course whose details has been attached will help me in my final year project? )

3)What else can be done? I aim to be placed in a core company based in India.

I thank you for your patience and time. I hope your advice will help me take good decisions in the required months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back