Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need AD9835 for Proteus isis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.Fahd

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to simulate my project in proteus isis , I didn't find AD9835 in libraries ... I want this device library .... Thanks

I need to simulate it ... If nobody has this lib, help me with designing it , I have some information about creating new digital devices,, but not analog ... can someone help me .

I had a similar problem with the AD9850, my solution was to add shift registers with seven segment displays attached to them so I could see what was being programed in to the chip. Not a ideal solution but good enough for debugging purposes. The watch window in Proteus could also be used if the data to be programed into the chip is held in a register first.

Thanks alot pjmelect , Can you give me the Proteus file of your idea because I didn't understand it .

Thanks, I got it and it works , nice idea.

Hello
please can you send to me the proteus file because i have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.