Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Simulate Dc-DC converter using LM2623 & SMD components

Status
Not open for further replies.

sronnie

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello evryone my name is Ronnie from Uganda, I'm designing a dc-dc boost converter using an LM2623 and an inductor 4.7 micro henries,both components are SMD, so I cannot be able to simulate them on a breadboard, I have been looking for a software which has these exact components so that I simulate them before physically implementing the circuit. Could someone advice on tis please, I also need advice on the best way to mount this circuit on a veroboard without damaging the components, thank you. I want to boost 1.5v to 12v.

Look at the LM2623 evaluation board layout to get an idea of reasonable wiring.

I don't see a proper way to solder the device, hope you have at least the 0.65 mm VSOP not the WSON package? I have been sometimes mounting 0.65 mm components on a test board with plated holes,1.27 x 1.27 mm pitch, cutting each square pad into two halves. But that's no real fun. There are also special SMT IC adapter boards for 0.65 mm pitch ICs. I guess neither of these products is available at your site?

May be the converter is supported by TINA simulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back