Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED]Looking for someone who can work with a camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurtherOne

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Basically, I'm looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of small electronics to work with a small project involving a disposable camera. Minor work, resistors, etc. I'm willing to pay good money for less than an hours work, but dont have the faintest clue to where to find someone for a job like this. It would be great to find someone local, if not.. I'll work through the mail. Do any of you know how I might go about finding someone in a fairly metropolitan area? Already tried craigslist. Thanks,

Re: Looking for someone who can work with a camera

what is your location and what is your problem please elaborate it more.

I am in New York. I am looking for someone to build me an RFID Zapper out of a disposable camera. I have instructions and a video, and the camera. I am willing to pay 100$ and shipping, half up front ( In the US only). Anyone interested please PM me.

I should probably put a disclaimer, this isnt being made for a weapon nor being used on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.