Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Bypassing Treadmil safety switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bribbsu

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My treadmill safety key circuit seems to have been damaged (you can see evidence of rust) by my sweating possibly...
I have already used contact cleaner, several times, but it did not solve the issue.

Can I by-pass it? If so can you tell me how?
I am aware that the safety device is there for a reason but I need a temporary fix while I figure how to get in touch with the manufacturer, which until now has not communicated back with me at all.

Please look at the pics of the circuit for your reference.

Thanks for looking

Marco

Attachments

• thumbnail_20200923_101434.jpg
    thumbnail_20200923_101434.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 94

Hi,

which kind of function has this safety switch and why do you want to bypass it by means of which kind of error is caused by the switch? Won't the treadmil start or stop?

Please also upload a better picture, there are no components visible at all. Please also take a picture of the bottom side of the PCB.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back