Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Missing connection from ModGen in Cadence Virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

I started to work with ModGen to implement circuit layout, the tools is really healpful and can save a lot of time to implement complicated matched array,

I started the test with simple two transistors pairs as shown below, I followed all the steps from Cadence to generate the layout model, but unfortunately when it comes it has missing connections, for example the connection to the gates or to the upper source transistors are missing, although Cadence is recognizing the connection

Do you have please an idea about such problem

Attachments

• difsche.png
    difsche.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 128
  • difmod.png
    difmod.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Trunk2.jpg
    Trunk2.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Trunks.png
    Trunks.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 127

Attached screen shots showing lack of connections so tool is right it is missing. I missing your point. What is the issue?

Dear Dominik

Thank you for your reply

if you see the schematic, gates are connected to vin+ and vin-, but the ModGen didn't connect it !! also the sources of the upper array is not connected.

So my issue is that ModGen is missing some of the connections from the schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back