Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Magnetic levitation not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighTechPower

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. I'm designing a magnetic levitation board based on schematics attached herewith. However magnetic does not levitate. I checked with scope and voltage signals looks normal. Any idea where's the issue. Plz note that Q1 is P type used IRF9640 and lights up the LED as normal when magnetic is above board.
--- Updated ---

Plz note only change I done is used X1 & X2 coils for L1 and Y1 & Y2 coils for L2 where Xs and Ys represents horizontal and vertical directions respectively.
--- Updated ---

Plz note only change I done is used X1 & X2 coils for L1 and Y1 & Y2 coils for L2 where Xs and Ys represents horizontal and vertical directions respectively.
--- Updated ---

Hi. Another thing I did not used R14, R16, C3, and C4.

Attachments

• sch_3.jpg
    sch_3.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 94
  • sch_4.jpg
    sch_4.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Now I also installed the said resistors & capacitors however still no levitation.

that's rather amusing - what are you trying to levitate - a small needle ?
--- Updated ---

where did you get the information? Did any one assure you the circuit would work?

what are you trying to levitate?
please show a few photographs of your device

Status
Not open for further replies.