Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Labcenter Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudboy488

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a question regarding the Labcenter Forums. I will probably be purchasing Proteus next year if my budget request is approved. Since I am not a current customer, I only have access to 3 sub-forums on the Labcenter site; ISIS Schematic Capture, VSM and Simulation, and ARES PCB Design. Can somebody who has access to the entire forum give me a list of the other forums that are available to registered users? I would like to know what other support will be available once I'm registered. I don't like surprises ;-)

It looks to me,, that the forums are WAY to small and not enough input for the magnitude of the product.... Perhaps run by some kid in his basement.. I would be vary Leary of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back