Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ku band local oscillator design using a DRO and MWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinTran

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dro oscillator

I am trying to make a LO for my Ku band satellite receiver but I am currently stuck on the simulation of a dielectric resonator oscillator (DRO) to be used as a local oscillator.
Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on my problem? I did a linear analysis of the DRO based on a MESFET NE72218, (there is a paper by SCL on the subject and I upload my circuit on 19 August 2007 ).
By using the OSTPROBE, I tune the magnitude of the transfer function to be greater than 1 and the phase to be zero. But I failed so far to get the oscillator analysis working using the OSCAPROBE!
Can someone shed some light on how to get MWO to work that is the setting up of the OSCAPROBE and what else that needs to be done to get a convergence?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Wyn

local oscillator design

**broken link removed**,custom design,fast delivery.

[img=http://www.accutemicro.com/picture_products/dielectric_resonator/dielectric_resonators_TE_S.jpg]dielectric resoantor[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back