Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kindly give your advice to make my carrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmala h

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Seniors,

Am a BE(E&C) graduate. I have worked in Auto-Electronics company for 3 years as R&D Engineer but i didn't utilise it fully(I just spent years, I didn't gain the Knowledge/Experience. I know am too late). After that i got placed in MNC, here Analyzing the PCB boards & Aiming towards Value Engineering & Low Cost (replacing Discrete components with SMD, Searching for eqvivalent components with less price) these kind of work. I was through contract basis. March 2011 was the end & till now am searching for job. My interest is to work as Software Engineer(Embedded domain), for that am trying my level best, but am not able to succeed. Am worried about my career. I don't no what to do, i have become blank. So any suggesions please.....

Hi....
May i know which domain you have worked as R&D Engineer....for past 3 years??

Hi....
May i know which domain you have worked as R&D Engineer....for past 3 years??

Its on Embedded. I have handled the project on controlling the Glow plug ON/OFF timings using PIC12F675. Coding is done by Senior, i have done further coding upgradations, product validation testings. In this 10 variants are there, so i was fixed for this project. So, i didn't get other opportunities/exposure.

So..It is easy to get in into Embedded Software Development...You should have thorough knowledge about C programming, Micro controller Programming, LINUX Programming, RTOS, some Protocols...Once you have confident about these things you can show your past three years experience and apply to companies...This is my suggestion up-to my knowledge....I hope it will help full to you

So..It is easy to get in into Embedded Software Development...You should have thorough knowledge about C programming, Micro controller Programming, LINUX Programming, RTOS, some Protocols...Once you have confident about these things you can show your past three years experience and apply to companies...This is my suggestion up-to my knowledge....I hope it will help full to you

Thank u..Am working on it..i will try my best...

Status
Not open for further replies.