Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iwatsu SS-5802 digital storage scope manuals please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrpa

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Recently i bought a used iwatsu SS-5802 digital storage scope without any document and since this is my first time with Oscilloscope i didn't have any idea how to use it so anyone can help me or guide me or have some ebooks and also anyone have this user manual, please help.

Recently i bought a used iwatsu SS-5802 digital storage scope without any document and since this is my first time with Oscilloscope i didn't have any idea how to use it so anyone can help me or guide me or have some ebooks and also anyone have this user manual, please help.

Don't laugh, I thought you deserved a reply after 8 years or so!

Anyway, I have a single page in pdf form (I think) and you are welcome to have it. It is the page that refers to the storage functions and I was sent it after not being able to afford a whole manual - my scope cost £8.50 and anything thing more than 10p now feels just wrong.

I'm still looking for a manual, predictably to no avail.

It's my first visit to this board and so if you want to get in touch, I hope you can.

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.