Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Is anybody getting access to this site- "evelta.com" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopan Kotbagi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Whenever I try to open this site it shows me -

[h=1]We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this website is currently unavailable.[/h]
If you are the web hosting account owner, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Our customer service team is available 24x7 via phone or email:

Email: support@inmotionhosting.com
Phone: 1-888-321-4678 (1-757-416-6575 Int'l)

[SIZE=1pt] We cannot disclose any information regarding this account if you are not its owner or authorized party.
For the security and privacy of our customers, all account requests are verified prior to the disclosure of account information [/SIZE]
-
I tried contacting the mail address but did not get a proper reply!

Whenever I try to open this site it shows me -

[h=1]We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this website is currently unavailable.[/h]
If you are the web hosting account owner, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Our customer service team is available 24x7 via phone or email:

Email: support@inmotionhosting.com
Phone: 1-888-321-4678 (1-757-416-6575 Int'l)

[SIZE=1pt] We cannot disclose any information regarding this account if you are not its owner or authorized party.
For the security and privacy of our customers, all account requests are verified prior to the disclosure of account information [/SIZE]
-
I tried contacting the mail address but did not get a proper reply!

Site owner need to pay for server/web hosting. :smile:

Best regards,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.