Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing layout from Cadence Virtuoso to HFSS/CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_fudge98

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Is it possible to import a layout (GDS) from cadence virtuoso to an EM simulator like HFSS or CST Microwave studio? I would like to do some circuit-antenna co-design.

HFSS is also Virtuoso Compatible and you can simulate your structures in Virtuoso Design Environment without transferring anything.For more information refer to help of Ansys EDT.

Hi,

Is it possible to import a layout (GDS) from cadence virtuoso to an EM simulator like HFSS or CST Microwave studio? I would like to do some circuit-antenna co-design.
Hi, did you find the solution for this? I found some useful information in this video
I am also looking for this. I got stuck at generating XML files. Please let me know if you already resolved this.

Status
Not open for further replies.