Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to execute feko in a linux machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siable

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

does anybody know how I can execute feko in a linux machine? I installed the software and licence successfully, but I can't use the runfeko command as it has to run it first. Please let me know if anybody is using it...
I remember that it was a 2-line command but I can't find it out right now...

Thanks a lot!!!

Re: FEKO execution in Linux

Hi di you ever get feko to work in linux? If so can you give very specific instructions on what you did to resolve your current issue? The reason being that I am experiencing the same issue at the moment.
Hi,

does anybody know how I can execute feko in a linux machine? I installed the software and licence successfully, but I can't use the runfeko command as it has to run it first. Please let me know if anybody is using it...
I remember that it was a 2-line command but I can't find it out right now...

Thanks a lot!!!

The installation guide gives instructions on how to install for Linux and get it running.

Hi
Does someone has experiments on parallel FEKO?

tnx

I have. What do you want to know?

Hi
The performance and hardware configuration gains that performance are my interest to know.

tnx

There is no real speed improvement in Linux over Windows, but Linux's memory management is better - you would probably be able to run models with a few hundred MB's more memory in Linux compared to Widows.

Status
Not open for further replies.