Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW TO DESIGN A SERIAL TO ETHERNET INTERFACE (tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekUT

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
serial to ethernet tutorial

Hi all,
some time ago I've a request to add Ethernet feature to a previusly RS232 based system, due to time reason (I've only a week to do that) I've choose to use a embedded module such the EM200 from TIBBO. It's work great and now I've decided to write a small tutorial or to better say a "how do it by yourself" from this experience.
Because this is a fast translation from my natural language that isn't English I'm sorry for every mistake that you can found inside the paper... just let me know your criticism/suggest.

Hope this can be useful.

Regards
Powermos

What program that i need to make virtual com for hexin 2108e serial device server? Can I download it? Local port and remote port (ezConfig) for hexin 2108e ussually used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back