Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to check led for quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

narindia16

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends,

I want to ask you all a very basic but importent question. I survaied the delhi market and came to know that LEDs are aviable in a wide price range starting from 30P to 3-4 Rupees. I am not able to judge what basically the differance is.

When asked people they say, they differ in brightness, constant light. etc etc.

but please guide me is there any parameter to check led for quality. how to check led for mcd or what.............. please guide me.

Regards,
Narinder

Hi,

I think for seeing itself we can't able to tell the quality of the LED. By using Luminance testing we can judge the quality of LED.

Regards

Sudan

Dear, Thanks for your reply but this means that luminous is only criteria???? means higher mcd led are better than lower mcd led???? there must be some more criteria.......i think.......

like if two different type of led gives same light, this doesn't mean both are of same quality......... this means a better quality led with lesser intensity is inferior than poor quality led but better intensity.....

Greetings to India,

here are all the informations you are looking for packed. Have a look at :

**broken link removed**

Hope that helps and

Greetings from Germany

Robby

narindia16

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.