Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to apply and where

Status
Not open for further replies.

klugermann

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I'm Mr. Omar Rauf - college graduate from University of Mosul- college of Arts- Translation Dept. -Iraq.
I have graduated in 2001 and would like to complete my master's study in malaysia.
I'm just confused how to apply so as to get an acceptance and what are the needed paperworks from me to provide. plus how much it would be the cost for study in each year.!!
And what are the universities that can help me out with that..
Best regards
Omar A. Rauf
B.A. degree - Col. of Arts- Uni. of Mosul - Iraq

very good university in Malaysia...
Multimedia University
www.mmu.edu.my

by the way, why you are choosing Malaysia for your studies?

Dear Sir,
I'm chosing malaysia because many people from my city in defferant feilds went there couple years ago, they were gosping about how good the education level there..and also, malaysian Universities have a very good reputation here in iraq- specaily Mosul....
not forgetting that malaysia is a country for turism, its well arranged and the people there are very welcoming.
i'm sure who ever studying there is enjioying the nature too..Beautifull country.
thanks for wirtting me the university email.
i'll contact them and hope they replay back

Best regards
Omar Rauf

Status
Not open for further replies.