Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help (suggestion for computer engineering thesis proposals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

watanukimoidear

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can you give advice on what we should propose for our thesis? It will be a great help, thank you. I am a comp. eng'g student undergrad.

A USB base 16 bit, 4 channel A2D plus a PC based dll that communicates with the hardware to set it up and to write samples to memory variables

A USB base 16 bit, 4 channel A2D plus a PC based dll that communicates with the hardware to set it up and to write samples to memory variables

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll ask my groupmates if they want to try doing this proposal.

A piece of general advice that is important.

Remember when you are looking for a job the only thing a potential employer has to talk to you about is your various projects...

Thus if you want to work in Telecoms don't make your project a pushbike speedo it will tell your prospective employer nothing about your knowledge or understanding of the field of engeneering they work in, and you hope to.

I see this mistake made so often I wish I could kick every project supervisor who dosen't tell their students this a great big kick up the rear end with a wrecking ball.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

A piece of general advice that is important.

Remember when you are looking for a job the only thing a potential employer has to talk to you about is your various projects...

Thus if you want to work in Telecoms don't make your project a pushbike speedo it will tell your prospective employer nothing about your knowledge or understanding of the field of engeneering they work in, and you hope to.

I see this mistake made so often I wish I could kick every project supervisor who dosen't tell their students this a great big kick up the rear end with a wrecking ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back