Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gsm radiation detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYANG'AU

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am working on a project on instrumentation that involves the design of an RF gadget to read the ambient-RF-signal level of signals emitted from cell phones. I am making a follow up on literature of similar device. A publication by Vladimir Dvorkin available at **broken link removed**
is my good guide. He uses TDFU2A-2450T-10A to 'sniff' out 2.4-to 2.5- GHz signals. Kindly advice me on which part (filter) I could use to detect
out GSM RF signals. I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Dominic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

I am working on a project on instrumentation that involves the design of an RF gadget to read the ambient-RF-signal level of signals emitted from cell phones. I am making a follow up on literature of similar device. A publication by Vladimir Dvorkin available at **broken link removed**
.pdf is my good guide. He uses TDFU2A-2450T-10A to 'sniff' out 2.4-to 2.5- GHz signals. Kindly advice me on which part (filter) I could use to detect
out GSM RF signals. I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Dominic.

That link shows "page not found" error, check link.

Check the link for filters for GSM 900MHz, GSM 1800MHz, GSM 850MHz, or GSM 1900MHz, depend what band you are looking for.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back