Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Genetic algorithm for a Ball and beam system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neetu20

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.. My project is on "optimization of a fuzzy cascade controller for a ball and beam system using parallel genetic algorithm"..

I have few doubts:
1) Do we have to write separate genetic algorithm codes for both the inner and outer controller Or should I include both the controller parameters in the same genetic algorithm code?
2) Do I need to use two computers for implementing parallel genetic algorithm?(My guide told me this)
3) How much time does the genetic algorithm take for computation?
4) Could u Please suggest me few text books for the study of genetic algorithm matlab coding.

Kindly help me with these doubts..

Hi
Buddy I feel so glad to telling about this horror site. It has lot of fun and entertainment.
If you want to read online horror stories you can use this site.

Thanks
**broken link removed**

Last edited:

I don't know about other things but you will get readymade genetic algorithm code from net ..... just google it ....

Hello i think that u have found it, for other people searching the same i suggest

THE PRACTICAL HANDBOOK OFl GENETIC ALGORITHMS APPLICATIONES
Practical Genetic Algorithms - Randy L. Haupt, Sue Ellen Haupt

Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back