Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freelance electronic services

Status
Not open for further replies.

poorchava

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I'm offering various electronic services as a freelancer:
-circuit design
-pcb design
-fabrication file generation and editing
-reverse engineering
-SPICE simulations
-CAD library creation in Altium, Eagle and DipTrace
-prototype and small batch assembly and testing
-test rig design
-help with school/college/etc projects
-repairs of various equipment
-modifications of existing devices

I can provide turnkey service where i will do everything from concept, through specification, circuit design and simulations, pcb desgin, component procurement, prototype assembly and testing to series production management. It can also be part of those.

I have experience mainly with precison analog & mixed-signal circuits, power supplies, industrial control applications, motion control and high reliability devices (automotive, medical, underwater).

I have experience in programming microcontrollers including AVR, PIC18, dsPIC, PIC24, MSP430, Cortex M0, M3 & M4 (biased towards STM32 family).

I offer full dedication to my customers at very reasonable and flexible hourly rates (basically, pricing is dependent on particular project and negotiated individually). I'm located in Poland (CET+1 timezone) and I speak fluent English. I can also handle documentation in German, Russian and Chech languages, although I don't speak those languages.

poorchava [at] gmail [dot] com

Status
Not open for further replies.