Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA xilinx DAC/USB board Analog Inputs problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbl

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I work with Inteco RT-DAC/USB board. It uses FPGA xilinx chip and it has 16 A/I channels with range of +/- 10 V. I use it with Real-Time Workshop of MATLAB. I use RT-CON software package. I have a problem with Analog Inputs of the device. I was controlling a temperature via Matlab and the UBS DAC board. I realized that all 16 analog inputs show one constant value of 9.995 V. I've started the test of the manufacturer, but unfortunatelly the values of A/I are 9.995 V :cry:. When I give an exact value to any A/I, the result is different with 0.5V÷0.75V (could be more) than the expected one. The reason, in my opinion, could be the digital termometer, which was connected to one of the A/I (it looks very suspicious:) ).
Is there any resolve of this problem. I was looking for any reset button, but there is no reset on the board. Could anyone know that if it is possible to "unblock" analog inputs of the board. I think that the problem is software based.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back