Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

European Quality 1-off PCBs at DIY-Friendly Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldMonk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Are you frustrated with your search for a PCB prototyping service that will let you order one PCB without burning a hole in your pocket or compromising on specifications because you're a "hobbyist"? I was too. Fret no more. The high-tech city of Bangalore is now home to several European majors who have set up PCB fabrication plants here. These include Wurth (Germany), Cipsa (Spain), Tecnomec (Italy) and AT&S (Austria). I have been using one of these local-Euro fab houses for some time now, with fantastic results. As a service to the DIY community I am now happy to accept PCB designs from DIYers who are looking for 1-off PCBs with exceptional quality. I will batch these up and get them fabricated at a hugely affordable price of just $1.50 per square inch with no setup and no minimum.

Pricing Examples

These are 2-sided boards, both sides soldermask, both sides silkscreen, 100% flyprobe-tested, and immersion-gold finished! There is no setup fee, no minimum. Yes, you can order just one board!

* 5x10 cm (8 sq inches/0.5 dm2)
o US$ 12 (~ € 8.5) + shipping

* 10x10 cm (16 sq inches/1 dm2)
o US$ 24 (~ € 17) + shipping

For more info on specifications and ordering, please visit www.audesine.com and look under the Proto PCBs tab.

Cheers - Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back