Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doing a Job in india before doing masters in USA would help me..? Is it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavikparekh51

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends.... I m currently studying in BE- Final Year in Mumbai University -Branch - Electronics and Telecommunication...my aggregate is 69% and I already gave my GRE exam in august 2014 ... I got 305/340(163-Q , 142 - V, AWA - 3) As the score was less I decided to give gre again.. I have been placed in a Start up Company which is about Embedded and FPGA design in motion control....and my field of interest is in Analog RF and Mixed Signal VLSI Design...I decided to work there but the company have given me the joining date of 1st June and working hours are so hectic that I would not be able to dedicate time to GRE studies.... I would even have to work on saturday's...... So should I get some Job experience of 2 years and go for fall 2017 and give my GRE late.. or should I leave the company and go for fall 2016.....Is it worth getting a 2 year job exp. before doing MS ?? plzz help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.