Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Detecting of a IR signal, How COM works on IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bws

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
infrared signal irda

hey

if you need to do this, what is the easiest / smartes way to do so ??

and how does the com. works on IR ?? when for exsample a remote sends a signal to a tv ??

i have found some standards IR remote´s comunaction is "build" by, but what a about the hardware side ???

thx in advance

how to make a infrared signal

Do you want to build the IR detector your self? I am sure that there are both the "transmitters" and "receivers" out there and you just have to build the interface. How to communicate with it depends on the brand, read its data sheet. In my previous company, an engineer did it in a week, so I thought it was not that complicated.

getting ir signal 2009

i have a IR detector, but how does it respones to IR signals ??

i just need to detect any tv-remote signal ..

Re: Detecting of a IR signal

A simple PIN diode or IR receiver may help. Just ensure you have a low pass filter cascaded, where 38-40kHZ of remote control signals can be filtered out. There are also few other concerns you have to exclude in the design, like sunlight cancelalltion etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back