Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could you give me your hands about ic50 installed redhat 72

Status
Not open for further replies.

shake2004

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi evrybody,
During my installing ic50 on redhat7.2,I have run into the following problem:

After i sourcing ic50.cshrc and icfb&,it gave me thar the commond is not found.However,if i copied all the commonds in the ic50.cshrc to terminal and immplemnent them respectively,it succeeded. what's the problem?

Because of the above problem,i installed ic50 again and succeeded.AS above,that problem exist yet.Unfortunately,i run into another problem:
After icfb&,it gives me the following information:
8-bit pseudocolor visual is not available(default visual option)
using 24-bit TrueColor visual. The program xdpyinfo can be used to verify the visuals available for your display

what's happened?what should i do?Thanks a lot!

Did you create a softlink ?

ln -s tools.lnx86 tools

Re: Could you give me your hands about ic50 installed redhat

i have created the softlink.Anyway thanks a lot!
Now,what should i do?

Re: Could you give me your hands about ic50 installed redhat

Could you post your ic40.cshrc and your installation paths? I think there's something wrong there.......
Also, Cadence will only work with the color depth set to 8 or 24 bit, so check your X server settings....

what is the default shell? does it be csh?

Status
Not open for further replies.