Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cooperative Diversity,Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafis2007

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need the implementation of Amplify and forward and decode and forward in mathlab which there will be relayincluded/

It's Nafis.Hope all of you are fine.I am doing my Msc project on Cooperative diversity.I need your help to implement some design.Could you please help me.It's urgent.I have to submit my Msc project on 25th of April.I am giving the design below:

1.Transmitter ----------------- Relay--------------------Receiver

Case-1

---- apply amplfy and forward on the relay and estimate BER performance(y-axis) ,In x-axis SNR.(mathlab code 1)
-----apply decode and forward on the relay and estimate BER performance(y-axis) ,In x-axis SNR.(mathlab code 2)

For your kind information i want to use BPSK modulation scheme.

2.Transmitter(Tx will be same) ----------------- Relay(Number of relay will be increased)--------------------Receiver(Rx will be same)

In case 2: I have to implement the same thing which i said in case1 bt the only difference will be increased number of relay..

Have to apply after increasing number of relay.

---- apply amplfy and forward on the relay and estimate BER performance(y-axis) ,In x-axis SNR.(mathlab code 1)
-----apply decode and forward on the relay and estimate BER performance(y-axis) ,In x-axis SNR.(mathlab code 2)

Your help would be highly appreciaable.

Regards

Nafis

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.