Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit without microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokkai kumar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys,
i just need a simple innovative electronic circuit without the use of microcontrollers..can someone pls help me by giving some ideas..just a simple circuit is enough..scope may be from any branch of electronics.thank u..

Can you be more specific? What is the application?

applications doesnt matter but it can be things such as applications using 555 timers,gates and other such basic stuffs........

Hai kokkai kumar
You can browse through more than thousands of simple projects as you are sitting right in front of a pile of projects. You just need to google it. You'll surely find more than you expect. Good luck.

Hai Kokkai Kumar. Thanks for thinking that i have helped you and pressing the Button. Its really my pleasure to have helped some one. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.