Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

career advise for my future as an electronic engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUMAIR

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am final year student of electronic engineering, guys please suggest me career advise.
i want to become a worker who works on his laptop or a computer either at office or a freelance worker.
like a guy with a palmtop/laptop in hands and taking care of a network(network engineer)
second please tell me if antenna or wireless is important subjects?

You will work on your computer even you just own a flower shop.

If you want to deal with networks, which can be wireless, than I would think antenna and wireless would be important subjects.

first of all ...thanks so much barry cuz' this is my first ever reply on any thread or forum.
thanksss so much:)

the point is : i need career advise, secondly i was thinking about networking engineer, if i migrate to any good country which pays me good salary,
second option is power electronics which i have got.
3rd thing is: do i study power electronics or digital image processing with these two(antenna and wireless)

plz reply:)

Well, power electronics and networking are pretty different. Power doesn't require a lot of antennas and wireless (See: Nikola Tesla).

What are you interested in? My interests are primarily in digital design. I know very little about networking or power engineering, and I don't think I'd be happy working on those.

I assume you're just starting out, so I'd just recommend you pick what interests you the most for now. You can always get more education along the way if you find out that there's something else that interests you (and you can get your company to pay for your education!) You're going to be spending a lot of your life doing whatever you pick, so it should be something you like or else you're going to be rich(maybe) and miserable (surely).

ok i'll go for network engineering.
after appriciating ur reply, thanks again:)
do pray for me too:)
takecare:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back