Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CADSOFT EAGLE PAD SIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky007

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eagle pad size

Hello friends i want to change pad size in eagle but the given pad sizes are in diameter of 2.54,3.81,6.45mm but inbetween sizes are not avilable i need 2mm, 3mm,3.5mm,4mm,4.5mm,5mm,5.5mm,6mm,6.5mm pads so please tell me how to change the pad sizes as per our needs is there any library avilable of different pad size . please help me its very urgent...
thank you......

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/54_1230339606.jpg

eagle via size

Type in the desired diameter and drill size in the boxes marked in attached image.

ricky007

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
eagle pad

thanks friend

pls say how to bring oval shape pad in eagle (not test pad) like given circular and square pad etc..

eagle pad shape

What you are placing is actually "via" not "pad". Eagle doesn't support long shape for via. For changing pad shape you need do it in library editor.

eagle cadsoft

ok friend can u say how to change the pad shape ,
i facing one more problem that is i cant get correct given measurement in printout in layout creating i dont know what is the reason can u help me through correct guiding for this problem and please say were are the places we have to give measurement in eagle software (im giving measurement in 'MM')
thank you......

cadsoft

The command to use is "change shape"

You can do this directly on the brd if it's for a via, otherwise if you want to change the pad of a component you have to open and edit the relative library

hope this helps

C

2mm eagle pad

thanks friend can u please say how to take printout (for legend,mask,route etc) in eagle with without any variation in size of board measurement .
thank you.

changing pad sizes in eagle.brd

Maybe I don't get your question,
but you can simply turn on the needed (for printing) layers and choose "print" from the menu, leaving the scale factor set to 1

Anyway all this stuff is well documented in the Eagle manual (downloadable for free from cadsoft website )

bye

C

eagle vias size

how can I put 'eye drop' on a pad in Eaglev5.30?

eagle pad diameter

I don't know if I've got your question, anyway did you try these ULPs? (From CADsoft website)

**broken link removed**

or

**broken link removed**

hope this helps

C

eagle cadsoft drill size

how to use it?

Added after 42 minutes:

I tried nothing happen.

eagle square top pads

I saw now your post.
I tried it, as in its documentation the generates a .scr file in the project folder.
Open and run it, it worked straightforward for me (never tried it before your request)

C

eagle pady

ORIGINAL: confini

I saw now your post.
I tried it, as in its documentation the generates a .scr file in the project folder.
Open and run it, it worked straightforward for me (never tried it before your request)

can you post some pictures after running the script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back