Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] buttons from pic16f877a to keyboard from pc and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

gLn_21

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
our project is entitled Electronic Checker Board ... the problem is we have the feature computer vs player which the device should be connected to a computer to play with a computer player... ive been trying to connect our device to a software using usart, the codes written from the software is in visual c++ and the codes written from the device is in mikrobasic ...

what codes should i add in visual c++ to connect it to the mikrobasic and also what codes should i add in mikrobasic to connect it to the visual c++ for them to both send and receive data with each other?

also when inputting data from device will the computer recognize what has been inputted?

we plan to use a serial to usb connector ...

can anybody help me please? ,,

i desperately need any help right now from you guys ...

Glenn

Last edited:

if you look in your Visual C++ Toolbox under Components you should find SerialPort which provides facilities to configure (set baud rate etc) and use a serial port.
Don't know about mikrobasic !

i cant find it in my visual c++ toolbox ,,im using microsoft visual c++ 6.0

i have found some codes for serial communication, send and receive but i dont know how to make its bios.h header file ,,il attach the source code file ..

Attachments

• serial cpp file.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 89

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back