Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic shutdown when i open the command prompt of my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

leojednoel

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
automatic shutdown

guys help me.. when i open the command prompt of my computer it automatically shutdown... i tried to reformat my pc thinking that it was infected by a virus, but then again it happened... even i installed any antivirus...

Re: automatic shutdown

Hi,

I find it hard to believe that you reformatted your computer and yet you get the same problem. To my conclusion i think that you have a virus that it fast replicates and hides itself in the command prompt folders and creates a link between the command prompt and the shutdown command.
If am not wrong, you have partitioned your Hard Drive so the virus still stays on the other partition so when you format your machine it quickly attaches itself to the command prompt
I would kindly suggest if you have two/more than two partitions, save your information on an external driver and completely format our computer and make it as new as you bought it. Then install an antivirus with its updates and scan your data that you saved externally before returning it to your machine.

Thats all for me, its sounds like a lot to do but i guess that your last choice.

Kind Regards,

Fullforce

Status
Not open for further replies.