Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anybody can tell that how to write a asm code to control fans by using 16f877a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugilviswa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using 16f877a pic, my project is to control 3 fans . If we press an alphabet it has to goes to high state(ie,1 in led) for 1st fan and goes on. If i again press the particular alphabet ie, a fan in an on state it has to now move to off state(ie,0). I have completed half of it. Pls help if u can. I am using rs232 as a communication protocol

Please explain what is exactly your problem, maybe you can upload code that we can see it. Is it necessary to use ASM? I mean there is a lot of free C compilers even for 16f877, but for such simple task there should not be problem to write it in ASM.

i think you are trying to connect the mc with pc right ?

for this first fetch the data by usart protocol (you can see this in pic data sheet ) then compare the codes that you fetched from system then according to that set the relay pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back