Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any communication engineers working in vodafone or ericsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makanaky

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there ,

I really need your help guys :

I am a fresh graduate communication engineer from Egypt . My only wish right now is to win a job opportunity in Vodafone or Ericsson in any team (RF , core network ...etc) ... can anybody help me with what it takes to win such a job ... I mean what qualifications should I have ?

I have the basics in GSM and UMTS , I have networks basics (CCNA) and I have good knowledge in UNIX .... is that enough ?

All suggestions are welcomed from all communication engineers around the world , especially those working in vodafone or ericsson and especially egyptian ones

Re: Any communication engineers working in vodafone or erics

hey guys ,

plz help me ...

hey...

please pm me your email and i'll do my best to help you inshaAlllah :D

regards,
salma

by the way,
each company may use different equipment from the other.

Thanks alot Salma , I PMed you with my mail , looking forward for your advices ...

Aya , it's not my point , I just need to know what qualifications should I have to win a position here or there ...

If they require different qualifications , I'd be grateful if you provide me with any of them

Regards

Hey ,
I think that my reply came late but i saw the topic today and i have quite knowledge to share it with u , My graduation project was in UMTS RF Planning and was sponsored by HUWAIE . First you should know the big difference between Vendors and Operators In work nature And in Criteria for hiring , The Point is that u Need a job there in any case and in any discipline and this makes you in week situation with their HR . First you should select you discipline and then strong yourself on it , You know All Egyptians have the same dream like you and have the same courses but whom will be hired :?:
My advice to you, know more about work nature from insiders and then pic a discipline and know more about it and don't focus on this only two companies maybe in some day you find out that is not the best scenario

so take it from a Poor man who live on the same planet
"" Don't be Generic , Be precise ""

I'm fresh grade like you maybe we both would ,get hired there so remember me , i 'm not super, i have some goals but in work you should accept any offers
Look if you want any help with UMTS RF Planning i can help you

makhalifa said:
Hey ,
I think that my reply came late but i saw the topic today and i have quite knowledge to share it with u , My graduation project was in UMTS RF Planning and was sponsored by HUWAIE . First you should know the big difference between Vendors and Operators In work nature And in Criteria for hiring , The Point is that u Need a job there in any case and in any discipline and this makes you in week situation with their HR . First you should select you discipline and then strong yourself on it , You know All Egyptians have the same dream like you and have the same courses but whom will be hired :?:
My advice to you, know more about work nature from insiders and then pic a discipline and know more about it and don't focus on this only two companies maybe in some day you find out that is not the best scenario

so take it from a Poor man who live on the same planet
"" Don't be Generic , Be precise ""

I'm fresh grade like you maybe we both would ,get hired there so remember me , i 'm not super, i have some goals but in work you should accept any offers
Look if you want any help with UMTS RF Planning i can help you

I think you are right ... but you forgot an important factor here man (wasta) :D
Good luck with having a nice job that u like isA ... I would love to recieve help from you in planning ... I will send you my mail in a message ... plz add me if you dont mind ... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back