Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier HX711 module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putri Syarah

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
My name is Putri Syarah from Indonesia,
I want to ask about the hx711 amplifier module,
Can someone explain the working process of hx711 from analog input to output to digital ? I don't really understand the working process of the hx711 sirkuit circuit.

I use a 5 kg load cell sensor and a nodemcu esp8266 microcontroller
I attached hx711 circuit and module :
https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Sensors/ForceFlex/hx711_english.pdf

Thank you,
Putri.

To make a weight scale, 4 load cells must be connected in a wheatstone bridge and the wires must be connected to the HX711 module according to the markings. If you see the block diagram of the HX711 module, you can see that, the input from the wheatstone bridge is fed to a MUX. The MUX output is fed to a Programmable gain amplifier. The amplifier Output is then fed to a 24-channel ADC. The ADC's output is fed to a digital interface. And finally, we get digital output from the module. If you use "HX711.h" library in Arduino IDE, you will get your result direct in pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.