Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

After stable Voltage output my MOSFET drain and high side of half bridge is in bursting mode

Vikas ji

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone I am new here.
I have problem in half bridge SMPS in which my output voltage is 23v stable which I set through optocoupler feedback. But after output voltage stable when input given around 120 v AC the drain and High side gate goes in bursting mode and not making own smooth.

I just want to know in half bridge SMPS is normal or it is a problem.

Dummy load is 100k and pwm frequency 50khz,
Deadtime 900ns,
The drain waveform and I have is

Attachments

• New Doc 04-09-2024 11.17.jpg
    New Doc 04-09-2024 11.17.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG20240406113810.jpg
    IMG20240406113810.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 41
Thanks for your reply.
It is only test purpose before I connect MOSFET with it. It is used to discharge high side so I can get pulse in CRO.
Then after that everything ok on this predriver module I removed this 1k resistor and connect the MOSFET and so on circuit.
SMPS circuit working fine .
But when I check the drain point it shows this type of waveform like sine wave not own it is ok or not

The converter is running with effectively no load, resulting in low duty cycle. Without knowing the transformer properties, it's hard to say if the waveforms are o.k.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back