Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] A question about HSpice options!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

could anyone guide me how I can have printed output of a time-consuming HSpice simulation run before that simulation is completed?
FYI, I mean that let's assume we want to run a time-consuming (over 7-8 days) simulation; we've use '.print ' command to have a printed output in '.lis' output file. by default, if we want to reach the printed output in the .lis, the simulation must be completed. I think that if HSpice has an option that allow us to reach the printed output whenever we like, or whenever we terminate the simulation run before to be completed!

tnx a lot

You may always get read access to a still growing file with your OS utility command, as, e.g., "tail -f fileName" for a Unix or Linux system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back