Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a circuit that act as differential amplifier with unity gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhnha

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

Could anyone tell me a circuit that act as differential amplifier with unity gain? I need one that is simple, easy to implement to cancel noise.
Thanks.

there are standard IC packages which can do this for you like the INA105, details in link

https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/sbos145/sbos145.pdf

the functional diagram in the pdf above can be used as a guideline to construct a diffrential amplifier using an opamp, but if you venture down 'making your own' route resistor matching is going to be critical.

hope this helps.

Reactions: anhnha

anhnha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Now, I am thinking about a circuit that acts a bit like an inductor. It will block ac signal noise from power supply while having no effect on dc operating point. I tried to use inductor but it is too big to be implemented in an IC TSMC 0.18um. Could anyone suggest some topologies to do that?
Other disadvantage of inductor is that at low frequencies, the ac noise is not blocked significantly. At DC (0Hz) the inductor has no effect, it is only good at high frequencies. However, I want to block ac noise even low frequency (from 1Hz to 1Khz).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back