Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

graphic lcd....................how to attach it with 16f877a.................!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engr Saeed

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to used graphic lcd with pic MCU. ny basic aim is to display a picture of battery and its strenght.
can any one help me with grapic lcd pin out and other info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly, you're using MikroC. If this is the case their compile has libraries and examples of interfacing and programming several GLCDs.

Hi,
Ya you can use mikroC PRO for PIC. It includes the Graphic Lcd Bitmap Editor. Output is the mikroC PRO for PIC compatible code. You can launch it from the drop-down menu Tools › Glcd Bitmap Editor.

For interfacing you can refer the image below.

Hope this helps...

yes u r right but the example shown in lib is not wrking

---------- Post added at 11:54 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

thanks alot but can u plz help me in writng code for the picture u have posted as i could not found any such example in my micro c

dont use sms or short hand typing skills in this forum... type the complete words by spending few more seconds. this is the last warning and further posts and thread of yours will be deleted without informing you if continued

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,
Have you tried the example code given in MikroC Pro help manual. It is in chapter7, Page number 338. It demonstrates routines of the Glcd library. Kindly check the attachment.

Attachments

• mikroc_pic_pro_manual_v100.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 175

thank you boss........... i have got it........................

Status
Not open for further replies.