Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

50MHz Frequency Counter using PIC16F877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzadali

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Problem in Practical Implementation of 50MHz Frequenct Counter (PIC16F877A)

Hello guys!

I have problem in my project: "Digital Wave Frequency Counter Using PIC16F877A". Its simulation runs very well but the problem arises when i practically implemented the project in the Lab. There is no output on the LCD instead of the glowing dot matrices whereas the microcontroller is alive as indicated by the status LED :?: The code files (microC+asm+hex) and schematic view (pdf) of the project is attatched as below

View attachment 50MHz_frq_count.zip

Simulation Done: Proteus - ISIS 7 Professional
Coding: micro C v8.2.0.0

Some of my colleagues are saying that it is due to the code which is written in microC and they are also suggesting me to rewrite the code in CCS PCWH which works correctly for the other project's groups :sad: Kindly help me in this critical situation. I shall be very thankful to you!

Last edited:

Last edited:

I have always found this page good for the LCD info **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.