+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Advanced Member level 4
    Points: 12,721, Level: 27
    Fragrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    East Of Earth
    Posts
    1,187
    Helped
    241 / 241
    Points
    12,721
    Level
    27

    proteus models

    hi here is new models

    3 digit cc and ca dispaly multiplexed

    3 didgit voltmeter chip TC7107(ICL7107)

    Thumb switch with commom pin bcd and hex

    regards
    Fragrance

  2. #2
    Newbie level 1
    Points: 729, Level: 5

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Helped
    1 / 1
    Points
    729
    Level
    5

    icl7107, proteus

    thank you fragrance a lot>>>

    i was searching for it

    thank you

    you are the best


    1 members found this post helpful.

    •   Alt10th November 2008, 16:39

      advertising

        
       

  3. #3
    Newbie level 1
    Points: 758, Level: 6

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1
    Helped
    1 / 1
    Points
    758
    Level
    6

    new proteus

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragrance
    hi here is new models

    3 digit cc and ca dispaly multiplexed

    3 didgit voltmeter chip TC7107(ICL7107)

    Thumb switch with commom pin bcd and hex

    regards
    Fragrance
    hey do you have proteus model for DS12887 RTC?


    1 members found this post helpful.

  4. #4
    Newbie level 3
    Points: 1,155, Level: 7

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3
    Helped
    1 / 1
    Points
    1,155
    Level
    7

    Re: New Proteus Models

    Hey i'm using proteus 7.4 sp3. I couldnt find DS1231 and LPC2388 in library. Can you please upload them...



    •   Alt19th April 2010, 08:04

      advertising

        
       

  5. #5
    Newbie level 2
    Points: 397, Level: 4

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    397
    Level
    4

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    i`m using proteus 7.7 and the tc7107 don't work; this say:

    PIN 'GND' not modelled
    PIN 'OSC1' not modelled
    PIN 'OSC2' not modelled
    PIN 'OSC3' not modelled



  6. #6
    Advanced Member level 4
    Points: 12,721, Level: 27
    Fragrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    East Of Earth
    Posts
    1,187
    Helped
    241 / 241
    Points
    12,721
    Level
    27

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    Quote Originally Posted by younlink View Post
    i`m using proteus 7.7 and the tc7107 don't work; this say:

    PIN 'GND' not modelled
    PIN 'OSC1' not modelled
    PIN 'OSC2' not modelled
    PIN 'OSC3' not modelled

    hi

    these pin are not modeled any way or me it is working fine here is test jig for it



    2 members found this post helpful.

    •   Alt14th October 2010, 05:32

      advertising

        
       

  7. #7
    Newbie level 5
    Points: 1,126, Level: 7

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PakistaN
    Posts
    8
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    1,126
    Level
    7

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    I also need this kindly any one give me this file TC7101 of 7.1 sp2 proteus or any link of proteus 7.7 plz urgent..thanks



  8. #8
    Advanced Member level 4
    Points: 12,721, Level: 27
    Fragrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    East Of Earth
    Posts
    1,187
    Helped
    241 / 241
    Points
    12,721
    Level
    27

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    Quote Originally Posted by asmarhussain View Post
    I also need this kindly any one give me this file TC7101 of 7.1 sp2 proteus or any link of proteus 7.7 plz urgent..thanks
    converted to isis 7 format


    2 members found this post helpful.

  9. #9
    Newbie level 6
    Points: 1,581, Level: 9
    Mohammad_Yhaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    13
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    1,581
    Level
    9

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    dear Frinds .... i tried many times to apply the same circuit in the icl 7107 datasheet for range 200mV but it didnot work ,,,, i don't know why,,,,
    here you r my file ,,, please download it and find where is my fult ,,,, the datasheet circuit is Here.... many thanks



  10. #10
    Advanced Member level 4
    Points: 12,721, Level: 27
    Fragrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    East Of Earth
    Posts
    1,187
    Helped
    241 / 241
    Points
    12,721
    Level
    27

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    Quote Originally Posted by MOhamad_Yhaya View Post
    dear Frinds .... i tried many times to apply the same circuit in the icl 7107 datasheet for range 200mV but it didnot work ,,,, i don't know why,,,,
    here you r my file ,,, please download it and find where is my fult ,,,, the datasheet circuit is Here.... many thanks
    dear friend,

    you did just two mistake in your design corrected design file uploaded here and also share your working circuit image what you did wrong never adjusted the ref voltage also never short the -vin and Acom you never required batteries to give power to circuit as it is virtual simulator so you just required power net hope this will clear every point further you can check this schematic.Digital voltmeter using ICL7107 - Electronic Circuits and Diagram-Electronics Projects and Design


    regards
    Fragrance


    2 members found this post helpful.

  11. #11
    Newbie level 2
    Points: 379, Level: 4

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    379
    Level
    4

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    hi i gotta a question how can i connect ICL 7107 to an lcd not seven segment i mean i wanna use a lcd accept using 3 seven segment but the lcd is 16x2 and it has 7 internal ports but icl 7107 has 21 internal ports :(



  12. #12
    Advanced Member level 4
    Points: 12,721, Level: 27
    Fragrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    East Of Earth
    Posts
    1,187
    Helped
    241 / 241
    Points
    12,721
    Level
    27

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxyboy View Post
    hi i gotta a question how can i connect ICL 7107 to an lcd not seven segment i mean i wanna use a lcd accept using 3 seven segment but the lcd is 16x2 and it has 7 internal ports but icl 7107 has 21 internal ports :(
    there is another version of the chip called ICL7106 which drive seven segment LCD display not 16x2 dot matrix LCD module

    regards
    Fragrance


    1 members found this post helpful.

    •   Alt8th August 2011, 07:39

      advertising

        
       

  13. #13
    Newbie level 2
    Points: 23, Level: 1

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    23
    Level
    1

    Re: power electronics converter simulation in proteus

    hello guys,
    7 segments showing strange numbers,
    any idea whats wrong? using proteus 7.6

    best regards circuit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (2).png 
Views:	71 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	94365



--[[ ]]--