+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 23rd April 2016, 01:44 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
- 0 / 0
Electronics engineer needed to build custom battery charger circuit
Hi All, I need the help of an electronics engineer in the US to build me a custom battery charging circuit. I have drawn up all the specifications and have identified most of the components and the basic design. We are using standard TI chips to charge the batteries and the evaluation board pretty much has all the components and design.
I need someone to build the circuit and program the Micro for me.
The initial job will be freelance, with potential for equity sharing and part-time employment down the line. East coast applicants are preferable.
- Design/development and troubleshoot electronic components for charging and discharging from LiIon/LiFE battery.
- Microprocessor programming/Embedded development
- Knowledge of USB-Type C Power delivery specs and communication protocol
- Ability to prototype with compact SMT components .
Start date: Immediate.
If you're interested please PM me.
- 23rd April 2016, 01:44