+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Newbie level 2
    Points: 100, Level: 1

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    100
    Level
    1

    wilkinson power divider HFSS

    hello
    can anyone here please upload for me a layout for wilkinson power divider in HFSS
    any design would be OK, i'm new to HFSS and want to see how the layout looks like
    anyway my design is operating at 3GHz with equal P3:P2 lossy with lambda/4 matched
    Thanks in advance

    •   Alt18th April 2015, 23:02

      advertising

        
       

  2. #2
    Full Member level 1
    Points: 1,275, Level: 8
    deepsetan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    113
    Helped
    6 / 6
    Points
    1,275
    Level
    8

    Re: wilkinson power divider HFSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sonictefa View Post
    hello
    can anyone here please upload for me a layout for wilkinson power divider in HFSS
    any design would be OK, i'm new to HFSS and want to see how the layout looks like
    anyway my design is operating at 3GHz with equal P3:P2 lossy with lambda/4 matched
    Thanks in advance
    Hi,

    It's better if you can come with your layout work first.



    •   Alt19th April 2015, 12:10

      advertising

        
       

  3. #3
    Newbie level 2
    Points: 100, Level: 1

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Helped
    0 / 0
    Points
    100
    Level
    1

    Re: wilkinson power divider HFSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepsetan View Post
    Hi,

    It's better if you can come with your layout work first.
    thanks for replying deepsetan,

    I just dont know anthing about HFSS and i never make a layout in RF
    If you have any tutorial or anything that can help me i will appreciated
    that's why i wanted someone to uploade any layout to see how it looks like.



    •   Alt19th April 2015, 17:34

      advertising

        
       

  4. #4
    Advanced Member level 4
    Points: 8,566, Level: 22

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,334
    Helped
    543 / 543
    Points
    8,566
    Level
    22

    Re: wilkinson power divider HFSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sonictefa View Post
    I just dont know anthing about HFSS and i never make a layout in RF
    Step 1: Learn about Wilkonson divider design and layout
    http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclo...ower-splitters
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkinson_power_divider

    Step 2: Learn about HFSS using tutorials, online help, examples

    Step 3: Drawn your Wilkinson divider and analyze in HFSS.



--[[ ]]--