best microcontroller projects free download
Before choosing a microcontroller to learn from, consider these pointers first.
1. Availability in your area. - ask your local electronic stores if what microcontrollers they have in their stock or theyc an order for you. Of course these micros are the FLASH micros and not the ones that still need external memories.
2. Price - you must also consider the price, local electronics stores sell microcontrollers at different prices, so better choose or limit your options by the price.
3. Documentation and Support - check the internet and forums for microcontroller documentations, application examples and manufacturer support. Better of also always read forums and ask for help, if a certain microcontroller has a few user, it may be implied that said microcontroller is hard to implement, costly or there is lack of avialabilty.
4. Programming experience -check each of microcontroller in your list if what are the avialable compilers or assemblers for them, assess your programming capability if in what language you are good in, if you are planning to learn a new programming language also, check if there are books or documentation about the said programming language.
5. Your First Microcontroller Project - of course you are just a beginner and you want to create first is to try to make an LED blink first, just the same as HELLO WORLD in PC programming, but after you will be able to make that LED blink, you will find yourself craving for more and instead of banging your head on the wall, because you've find out that the micro your are using in learning to program micros is not compatible or cannot support your target application, start now on a good micro with your future target application.
1 members found this post helpful.