Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for someone to build circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterstill

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
looking for someone to build circuit for me

Hi Guys

Looking for someone to build me a circuit to drive a piezo.
Requirments:
up to 30v output from 12v supply, prob tranny on output.
frequency range 15-38khz, only one output frequency required at a time but the ability to tune to anywhere between above is needed.

If interested PM me, I Will forward full requirments then.

Cheers for reading guys.

P.S don't mind if it's just to a stage i can assemble with limited knowledge.

you gona pay for this

it sound simple why don't you do it yourself

wizpic said:
you gona pay for this

it sound simple why don't you do it yourself

For piezo design could be more complicated than it seems from first look, but i dont see reason why full RS can not be posted here .

I just thought it was cheeky to ask considering that it was his fisrt post, he could of worded it better or posted schematic so we all could see

I had some one PM asking me for some of my code and never even posted just stright in I don't like that they got to give before they get

that's the way i see it

wizpic

May be you are right - estimating intentions is my weak point. But still i don't see enough info to say that.
We will know then.

Hi Guys

I seem to have caused some confusion, I've re-read my post and still not quite sure how. Whatever it is nothing was intended.
Yes of course i'll pay, can't imagine someone doing it for nothing.
Asking as im not an electrical enginner, i just fix computers for a living and this is a bit outside my knowledge.
I did have someone who was going to design the circuit and make it up on SMT but im afraid they have let me down.
I have today purchased a schmatic from information unlimited which seems to do the job. Not sure if i can post as they sell them though.
Will need a few mods as it does,nt have any way to adjust the volume.

Confusion will be there if there are questions to procedure not to content .
For your case imho better to find someone near you - can write down your location info.
And "EDA Jobs, Promotions, Advertising" subforum is more relevant for your topic.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back