Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M-Tech/MS through distance education

Status
Not open for further replies.
me through distance education

i have done M.Sc in electronics.i have 2yrs experience in testing domain.but i want to do Mtech through distance education.can any one tel which specialization i have to take?.m little bit confused about embedded sys and computer application

m tech distance education in hyderabad

hi,

I am taking up the PGCET exam this year for MTech(computer science).
I would like to take Part time course in vtu,since am working in bangalore.

But i want to know when classes will be conducted for this part time courses.
Is timings will be flexible,since sometimes i may have to work on weekends also if work load is there.

And as per details in brouchure,for part time computer Network engineering is there in bangalore BMS collage.
How about computer science and engineering course and fee structure for this current year too?

Please anybody give me details regarding this

--Cheers

mam2009

m.tech in distance education

ivar4ever said:
Hi, I am b-tech electronics and communications and want to do Mtech (in electronics and releated specilizaions) thrugh distance eduacation. Please suggest any institutions for the same. (in INDIA)

Your answer: You can do your Distance M TECH from IETE.

www.iete.org

you can see this website; **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

for projects: https://www.kitsnspares.com/user/default.asp

can contact with me at: efyedit7@efyindia.com

efyedit7@efyindia.com

m tech through distance education

Manipal MS Corporate Education is not a distance learning and instead it is an off campus learning, where we have classes during weekends (only on sundays (10 hours)).

It is indeed UGC Recognised and currently it is operational in Bombay,Bangalore,Hyderabad & Chennai. Its 100% times better than any other Distance Learning MS courses and also even better than BITS.

Go through the below website

**broken link removed**

Cheers...

Hi Kiran,

am in bangalore n am working in private concern.
i wanted to do Mtech(Embedded/VLSI) through distance edu(in the sense week end classes).
so can you pls provide me the details regarding the universities that r providing M.tech through distance in tamil nadu r in bangalore..

thamks,
vijay.

Hi All,
I had a chat with Manipal Univ and they are UGC recognised for distance learning MS computer Science course.
Wanted to know if anyone of you have done distance learning MS Computer Science from Manipal university and is it recognised outside in IT companies.
Additionaly will distance learning be considered for Lecturer job in colleges.
All in all, is it right to go for Distance learning through Manipal university
Please please please reply
Regards,
Vidya

Hi Vidya,
I'm presently doing Part-Time MS(Microelectronics) in Manipal Univ. It is not distance course, its a part-time one. You have to attend the class on Sunday's and you need to maintain 75% attendance to appear in the Final Semester Exams.

This MS is UGC recognized, but not by the AICTE. Normally Colleges ask for ME or M.Tech which should be approved by AICTE.

Hi,
Thankyou very much for your response.
I wanted to go for Distance learning as I will be shifting at Dalhousie,Himachal for 2 yrs. soon where there will be no college to do Part time MS even. :(
Do you know about Distance learning from Manipal Univ ? Will that help in future career prospects ?

when you have exp defenetely we are not doing for the subject sake. we knew we all are doing for degree that should fetch not only knowledge and contacts but a value recongnised by companies and govt of india.
for your information, ms manipal is not approved by AICTE.
we did our btechs with competing in entrance examinations rather applying to deemed universities right. why??? a degree must be validated by AICTE for engineering courses.
now choice is urs. i think even BITS pilani distance and for MBA ( symboisys,ICFAI) are not recongised by UGC,AICTE.
if you really want to pursue take off for one year i.e sabstical leave and do 1st and 2nd semesters then during project time get back to your original company or new company.
all the best. 2sem time just flies like anything. believe me.
-Amar.

Hi

Can any one give a reply to this post and tell me how to apply in VTU or some other university for MS/Mtech in ComputerScience?

1. I have a Regular MCA degreee . . Will the MS/Mtech in CompterScience through Distance education give me a higher qualification?

2. Can I apply for full time phd after this course ?

3. Is this course (MS) equivalent to Mtech ?

4. Does foreign universities consider this as a PG course. They consider my MCA as a UG course.

5. Is this course approved by AICTE?

hiii

I have completed BE in IT . Now i m intrested in M.TECH 2010 Distance education.
Will anybody tell me the colleges offers so. I am also thinking of MS from Bits Pilani.Plz friends tell me about the same. i m from pune. and is it possibal for me to do the MS from Bits Pilani.

awaiting ur reply

Hi ... on the same topic , would u help me in clearing one of my doubt...??

I have a work experience of 2 yrs is it possible for me to take up Mtech Part time through PGCET...

Hi,

I hear quite a lot of people asking whether MS(distance education program in India) is equivalent to full time M.Tech? Well guys being in VLSI industry from long(in quite a lot of companies) I have seen that MS from BITS Pilani or from any other university in India is NOT COMPARABLE to a full time M.Tech program. Most companies consider such MS certificates as additional qualification but wont consider them equivalent to full time M.Tech. Even a part time M.Tech is better than MS programs.

regards
Chethan

They say that there will be no difference between regular MS and MS in India that is offered by IIT chicago. Those people who are pursuing/planning, please contact me/guide me. Thanks

Ajaykrishna.v.v@gmail.com

jo.kply said:
Hi

Can any one give a reply to this post and tell me how to apply in VTU or some other university for MS/Mtech in ComputerScience?

1. I have a Regular MCA degreee . . Will the MS/Mtech in CompterScience through Distance education give me a higher qualification?

2. Can I apply for full time phd after this course ?

3. Is this course (MS) equivalent to Mtech ?

4. Does foreign universities consider this as a PG course. They consider my MCA as a UG course.

5. Is this course approved by AICTE?

UGC regulations do not recognize distance mode courses equivallent to their regular or part time counter parts.

But the admission guidelines for Phd in IITs, IISc, IIITs does not state that they require a M.Tech or M.S in regular mode.

Result is
1. I too have the same question as yours.
2. I could not find a clear answer yet
3. It depends on the universities that provide the Phd program whether or not to accept a masters through distance mode.

Some one please post your findings on this.

Contact us for admission in Tamil Nadu,Karnataka,Maharastra in various Universities.We have wide connections with various Universities.We provide admission assistance for MBA,BBA,MBBS,MD/MS,BDS,MDS,B.E/B.TECH.,M.E/M.TECH.,B.Sc./M.Sc.

Our trust is registered (201000105) and we do our work genuinely.

Managing Trustee (VCET)
+919566015235
+919940204141

Re: part time m.tech in chennai

kiran81077 said:
Hi,

Apologies for the delay....I Had my exams.

You can try the option that i am doing.

VTU (Karnataka) has part time M.Tech courses in VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEMs ( Which i am currently doing - rightnow completed 2nd semster....still 4 more to go...). The colleges that offer in bangalore is BMS & UTL,

If you are interested to know the details, let me know, i shall get u the info.

Cheers,

Kiran

Hi Kiran,

I have complted btech in computer science, Now i am interested for mtech in cs. . I just want to know how i sthe course in this university?
How much effort is required to complete this?
As per my knowledge it has 4 semesters i think. I Just want to know hoe thos is distributed in 3 years.
can u please provide me some detail information.

There are many iiit's offering Mtech distance mode programs. The best one I suggest you is from i2it pune affiliated to ignou. The certificate is issued by the university of ignou at the succesful completion of the course program.

Added after 3 minutes:

I2IT pune is really best institute for MTech. Admissions are still on don't miss that opportunity. for more detail visit isquareit.ac.in

Added after 20 minutes:

I2IT pune is really best institute for MTech. Admissions are still on don't miss that opportunity. for more detail visit isquareit.ac.in

Re: m.tech distance education in hyderabad

hi
iam ganesh i saw ur post
can u plz suggest me the mtech distance mode in hyderabad specialization in any electrical subs
iam 2010 passout.
plz help me.
iam willing to do distance education from anna, annamalai universities and any ap universities

Re: M-Tech/MS through distance education in Hyderabad

MTech through distance education is also offered by karnataka state open university. I joined as a student at their study center in hyderabad, india located at lakdikapul.

study center: www.vastecno.com
fee: 10,500 rupees per sem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back