Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where find CAN-Bus applicated to BUS_VEHICLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbina

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i try to find CAN-Bus applicated to BUS_VEHICLE ...Autobus .... i must interconnect the doors-opener to can-bus in europe.(germany)

Hmm,. I saw this one day I was searching for CAN related information. I could not grant any information from it but i beleive it is either in spanish or italian language (i think it is spanish, but you should be able to tell):
**broken link removed**

It describes can bus used in an Audi vehicle. When it comes to one specified vehicle brand there may/will be differenties.

The following is a bosch datasheet describing the CANbus. Provided here youst because I had the url (i even think I found the address here at EDA)... **broken link removed**

Else, take a look to avrfreaks and their forum. Found one link which possible will give you one brick in your puzzle --> http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?...topic&t=32505&highlight=canbus+car+automobile

Could you give more information aboute your project. ?

very goods docs thanks, the pcb made to open-close electric doors in a bus-vehicle

26_1185303448.jpg

in ftp link need password:
2007-07-24 20:00:40 331 User name okay, need password.
2007-07-24 20:00:40 PASS ******
2007-07-24 20:00:43 530 Not logged in.

Added after 15 minutes:

board have freescale mc (smt component layer), all inputs and outputs are optoisolated,with trimmer I regulate strength anticrushing, speed of motor is regulated by pwm, relè inverts motor'rotation,...it misses alluminium squanderers.

I want to connect to i2c port a little board with atmel mc with can controller ,

Sorry for that one, mate, i have managed to find the very same document inside EDAboard for you to download it directly.

Link to topic is

About your design, is it so that you use a frescale board as main board connected to door lock's and open/close engine, and this board communicates with the Atmel board through i2c, wich in turns communicates with the vehicle canbus? Getting rid of the frescale mcu, replacing it with an atmel CAN mcu would simplify your design quite a bit. Look at these links if interested (I had to inform you since I rather preffers atmel avr's than frescale)...

The CAN AVRS listed here can be delivered in two version each, industrial and automotive, last one being better suited for harsh enviroments like vehicles.
**broken link removed**

heres a few app notes to watch.
**broken link removed**

Also, a great thing with atmel is the price tag for a complete set of developement utilities, like the avrstudio PC dev./debug. enviroment = free, the compiler avr-gcc = free (and other rather cheap but great alternatives), and the low cost high featured debugger jtagice. But i guess you are aware of this since one of your target cpu's already is an atmeler.

breg
Vidar (Z)

i had reprojected door opener with at90can32 and avrstudio and avrgcc and it's very good, now board is better and powerful, now i seach for j1939 sae for spend state/conditions of doors.

I was reminded of this topic, the new card has been over for years and this is the picture

Attachments

• scheda_montata_m.jpg
    scheda_montata_m.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 133

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back