Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NRF2401 2 channels receiver interfacing with 1 SPI MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_maggot

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nrf2401

I want to build an rf application with nrf2401 with two simultaneous transmitters and one receiver. So its good for me to use the two channel receiver mode of the nrf2401. The processor i use is the msp430f135 so the interfacing of 3 wire interface of the nrf is do with the SPI of the msp with 2 10k resistors on SOMI and SIMO(see nordic white papers). Here i have the problem since the msp has only 1 channel spi. The obvious solution is to software poling the CLK2 and DOUT2 but i wonder maybe there is a better and more easy way. If anyone has experience in this subject, any help or suggestions appreciated.

Re: nrf2401

I want to build an rf application with nrf2401 with two simultaneous transmitters and one receiver. So its good for me to use the two channel receiver mode of the nrf2401. The processor i use is the msp430f135 so the interfacing of 3 wire interface of the nrf is do with the SPI of the msp with 2 10k resistors on SOMI and SIMO(see nordic white papers). Here i have the problem since the msp has only 1 channel spi. The obvious solution is to software poling the CLK2 and DOUT2 but i wonder maybe there is a better and more easy way. If anyone has experience in this subject, any help or suggestions appreciated.

Even I need helpon the same... can anyone tell me if NRF2401 can work out without microcontrollers....all by itself...as standalone? to transmit/receive some data...?
kindly reply

Status
Not open for further replies.